Friday, August 27, 2010

Day FIVE: Layered Banana Pineapple Dessert



Today I thought I would give the old oven a much needed break. As you know, she has been working overtime lately. I also wanted to incorporate some much needed nutrition into today's recipe. Bananas, sugar, pineapple, whip cream, strawberries.... you know, all the necessities! haha

It was fun making something that didn't involve the temperature in my house to rise. And it looks so pretty! The recipe was easy, quick and didn't require me to learn new vocabulary either. I don't remember my grandma ever baking this one, but it was another handwritten recipe. Ahh, I love it :) It didn't call for the strawberries on top, but I figured it would look pretty and of course, taste good too. I took some to the Torke residence and I plan on sharing more tomorrow. It's a very refreshing dessert... I give it a B. But I didn't eat dinner, so the three bites I had of it were REALLY GOOD!

No comments:

Post a Comment