Wednesday, September 1, 2010

Day SEVEN: Chocolate Chip Cookies


Feeling a bit behind because of our trip, I decided to double up on the recipes last night. I was especially excited for this recipe because I have been making Sarahbeth's choc chip cookies for a while now and I was eager to compare the two. Grandma's cookies were really good! They tasted very similar, just a difference in texture. I tried taking them out early and letting them flatten on the cookie sheet, but they didn't get as flat as I would've liked. Either way, they were still a little crispy on the outside, chewy on the inside. I made three dozen and Jon took them to work today. I like being the 'cool' wife who bakes for the guys... AND it spares me the calories :)

1 comment:

  1. I hear ya. I sometimes wish I could just bake 1 cookie so I don't have the other 23 to tempt me. ;0)

    ReplyDelete